Thursday, October 29, 2009

Itchy and Scratchy


Itchy and Scratchy
Originally uploaded by greyhorse_azeri
An Open Letter to the Head Lice That Keeps Returning to my Children's Place of Higher Learning-

Hey! What's up? Are you still here? I hate to be the one to tell you this but: nobody likes you here.

Don't you know when you're not wanted?

I received the written notice from the school telling me that you are still hanging around. I've read all the things that I need to do to get rid of you. I know about the special combs, the killing shampoos and the like and, you know what? I don't care.

Let me be the first to say that you have overstayed your welcome. For reals. Nobody wants you here, dude. Nobody. Do us all a favour and make like Sammy Hagar.

KThanks.

P.S. And if I get another note that you are in my kid's school, I will cut you.

No comments:

Post a Comment