Sunday, October 25, 2009

B's Movies

My son has always loved film. His first film in the theatre was Finding Nemo and though he wa not fond of the Disney paradigm of "Kill the Parent" ("I don't like this TV show, Cece"), he soldiered on and has grown into a discerning cinephile.

This weekend, he was quizzing me on the roles of Sir Ian McKellan (I shit you not!) when it occurred to me: why don't I give the boy a chance to spread his wings and lead the reading public (all 4 of you) towards movies that you may (or may not) enjoy. Benoit style.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you : B's Movies!!!!!!!

The first film: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Cheesy. Ha! Get it? Cheesy.......I didn't really like it.


1 comment:

  1. Benoit: That was a good review! I'm looking forward to reading more of them. Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete